Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday, January 08, 2010

We are all home again today. Jeremy and Sam's school was cancelled last night and my school was still opening at 8:00 this morning. I was still very confused as to whether I was supposed to go in today, so I got up this morning and got ready just like yesterday morning. I did shower and fix my hair last night before bed so I slept in a little later and only had to get dressed and curl my hair. I did not mind going in today because if I do not go in I do not get paid. I was however a little concerned about the road conditions. There is still snow and some ice on the roads and those of you who have been to my house know that the two roads I need to take to get to the main road is not easy to drive on when the weather is beautiful. So, I decided to call work before I actually went outside to see if I needed to come in today. They told me that I could just stay in because their numbers would probably be down today. So I went back in my room and put my pajamas back on:) My plan for today is to finally get caught up on all the stuff that has been left undone since Christmas. I have a mound of clean clothes that I just cannot get motivated to put away. I need to go through the kids clothes and box up all the clothes they cannot wear. They have so many clothes in their closet and drawers that they do not wear and I think the lack of space adds to my lack of motivation of not getting the clothes put away. I feel like it is a constant fight trying to find a place to put them. So I am really hoping to be productive to day. Well I got waffles going for the kids so I better go. Here are some pictures of the kids playing outside yesterday. I thought it was so funny when the kids laid down on the deck to make snow angels. Poor TN kids, the most snow we get accumulates on our deck. Stay warm and have a great weekend.







No comments: