Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Dad and Isabel



I was so upset this morning that I forgot to wish my Dad and my niece Isabel a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Well I guess if you are reading this you already know that I have set my blog to private. I had been thinking about doing it for a few weeks now because I actually got some guy that has commented on some of my pictures and I have no idea who he is. I also have a follower that I have no idea who she is and it kind of creeps me out. So this mornings comment just confirmed that I needed to change the setting to private.If you know someone that reads my blog but maybe I do not know them you can forward me their e-mail and I will add them. Well believe it or not it is still snowing lightly here. Sam, Emma and myself went out about an hour ago and played for a few minutes in the little bit of snow that had fallen. They had so much fun and I was able to get a few pictures and will post them tomorrow. Well I have posted a picture of my dad and Chloe taken after Chloe's court date and one of Sam and Isabel from last week.

No comments: