Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday, January, 07, 2010

OK, so I was going to just post about our day but before I do I have something to vent. When I logged on I had a comment from someone anonymous stating that they liked my new postings because my old ones were not very good and now I was showing more originality and creativity. Well I am sorry to whoever left that comment that I have not been enough entertaining for you. If you do not like my blog do not read it. My purpose for this blog is to be very candid about my life and the ins and outs of our days for those who know my kids and my family. I am not sure what was meant by originality, but I do not have a blog for people to think it is great or creative I just do it to share our lives. Most days I post I have at least one child climbing on me, running laundry, and tending to someone who needs help, so I am lucking to even write a coherent thought. I guess what upsets me the most about the comment is that the person that left it obviously does not know me because they did not even bother to leave their name and they would know that I need encouragement right now not a critic. When I start getting paid for doing this then that person can leave their two cents worth. OK, sorry that may have been harsh, but it really upset me. So with that said, here is a recap of the past few days. Yesterday was day two at Sam's new school and he did great. He woke up excited and we did not have any melt downs once we got to school. I decided to let him buy hot lunch at school this week and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. I picked him up at about 2:45 and he was all smiles. We came home and the kids played the Wii and settled in for the night. They have been calling for snow all week so before bed last night Jeremy and Sam's school had been cancelled. My school was only opening 2 hours later so I made plans to go to work today. I woke up to absolutely so snow on the ground. I got up and got ready and even headed out the door. I was on the phone with my dad and was backing out of the driveway when worked called and said I did not have to come in today. It started lighting snowing at about 7:30 but it is not much to mention. We just have a light dusting. So we are all staying home today and just enjoying each other.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! I can't believe someone would leave a negative comment!

I'm glad Sam likes the new school!

Amy said...

People can be so mean! I got mad just reading your post. I enjoy reading your blog so much and I really don't know how you have time to blog but I'm glad you do! :)