Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday, January 15, 2010

Class went great last night. I will need to stay on top of the work but I feel pretty comfortable with all the projects and things that we are covering. It was also a WONDERFUL surprise when the teacher told us that there was a misprint in the times and the class is only from 6-8:45 on Thursday not 10:00. That makes things so much better. I got home about 9:15 and Jeremy and I watched the show Bones, which he recorded for me. Today was then another exciting day. We all got ready and got out the door this morning and things were going as normal. It was about 10:30 and the director of our center came into my room to tell me that Emma had fallen outside and hurt her wrist. I went to the office to see her and she was crying and holding her wrist. It was swelling a little and I was not sure what to do. We put an ice pack on it and the ladies in the office suggested that I go ahead and take her to the doctor just to be sure it was OK. I called the doctor and they told me to bring her in. By the time we got to the doctor it was looking better but she was still saying it was hurting. Thankfully there was nothing broken but it was sprained and bruised. She has a bandage on it and I am giving her Tylenol for the pain. She is supposed to be keeping it up as much as she can, but I am lucky to keep her still for more then 5 minutes. I am praying that it does not hurt her too bad during the night. It id funny because Chloe keeps trying to ask for a bandage on her arm and gets upset when I tell her she does not need one. Well, after the doctor I took Emma to McDonalds and we just had a sweet time together. I then went back to work and picked up Chloe, came home for a few hours and then headed back to get Sam. I have been trying to get the laundry caught up and packed for our trip tomorrow. I think I am almost packed but I am pretty sure I am forgetting something, Well I better get going. I hope you have a great weekend. We will be back on Monday. Here is Emma and a rare moment of her smiling today.


No comments: