Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Once again I see that I have not posted in a week. Life really is crazy right now and I cannot wait until Summer. We will be busy but as least we will be together as a family. Last week passed pretty quickly. I got two projects for my class out of the way and I only have one more left to get done. Friday night I got my house cleaned and Jeremy had a softball tournament that he was playing in. He had a game Friday night and all day Saturday. On Saturday the kids played in yard and then we headed over to one of Jeremy's games. Sunday was church yesterday was school and work and tonight is class again. The rest of our week is packed full with church activities and I am exhausted just thinking about it! On a positive side, I only have 27 more days of teaching until Summer break, so I press on:) Sam is staying healthy. Emma has another rotten tooth. Chloe has finally started to say some more words. He new (and cutest) word she says is "ME". If anybody asks who wants something or another question she raises her hand and says "ME".








No comments: