Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I have a few minutes this morning so I thought I would post a few pictures. Jeremy gave Sam a haircut last night. I was worried it would be too short but he looks cute. Sam did not have school yesterday so he went with me. We took Emma to her room and this little girl saw Samuel and said to Emma "Who is that?' pointing at Sam. Her teacher said "that is Emma's brother". The little girl replied "Wow, he sure is handsome!" The teacher and I cracked up. He is handsome but he needed a haircut. I have posted a before and after picture. This morning when Sam woke up he came running in our room and said "Look, I still have my haircut!" It was cute. Well I better get to work. My class will be back in here in a few minutes. I have class tonight and I am hoping I can make it until 10:00 tonight! Have a great day!





No comments: