Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I know it has been a whole week since I posted but we have been pretty busy around the Riggs house. Between Jeremy and I both going to school and working and us both trying to get our homework done, we have not had time for anything else. Saturday I had a little bit if down time but my definition of down time is getting the house cleaned up. We had our Saturday Night Worship service at church and the kids looked so cute I got a few pictures of them. I also cut Emma's hair a little bit and she looks so cute. You may not be able to tell from the pictures but it looks cute. Saturday night at church Emma started coughing and feeling a little feverish. Sunday morning she seemed to OK but Sunday afternoon she woke up from her nap and was burning up. Her fever was at 103! We quickly got some medicine in her and some cool rags on her head. The fever went down but stayed around 100 and then would spike back up. She slept with me Sunday night but I did not sleep well because she was burning up most of the night. I called into work Monday and took Emma to the doctor. She has an ear infection, possible strep (they did not check because she would be on antibiotics) and a viral infection. She seemed to be feeling better but the fever returned last night. I went to work today but Emma stayed the day with Gran and Papa. I am actually in class right now (we have not started yet) and I thought I would take advantage of the WiFi.







No comments: