Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday, July 25, 2009

We are back from Cincinnati. We had a great week and the kids did amazing. There was a lot of sitting through services and singing competitions and they did such a good job. It was nice to see friends that we had not seen in a while. Jeremy and I took the teens to Kings Island on Wednesday and my kids stayed with my mom for the day. It was raining most of the day but we still had fun and the lines were really short for all of the rides. We left Thursday morning to come back home. My throat started hurting on Wednesday but by the time I got home Thursday I was running a fever and felt horrible. When I woke up Friday morning I was still feeling bad and my throat looked horrible. I went to the doctor and I have a upper respiratory tract infection and a bacterial infection that has the same symptoms has strep throat. They gave me an antibiotic and I slept most of the day yesterday. The doctor said it would take 3-5 days for the infection to leave my body so I am supposed to stay inside until Monday. Well I need to get going. Here are two pictures from last week.


No comments: