Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday, July 3, 2009

So the Internet guy came today but there is still a problem so we still do not have Internet at the house. Right now I am sitting in my van about to go to Curves borrowing the wireless from the cafe in front of me. I needed to pay some bills so I thought I would give a quick update on our week. We have stayed home most of the week. We worked in the yard and the kids played outside almost every day. We also got our underground electric fencing put in for Molly. We are still training her but I think she is catching on pretty quickly. The kids have played nice all week. Tomorrow we are going to Jeremy's parents and then going to the Nashville Sounds game. They have amazing fireworks so we are excited. I am hoping the kids are not too scared of them. Well I better get going. I will try to post of picture in the next few days. I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend.

No comments: