Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday, July 6, 2009

Still no Internet at the house but I thought I would post a few pictures from the weekend, so I am once again sitting outside a coffee shop. Our July 4th did not turn out so great. We went to the Sounds game but it ended up getting rained out. We were at the ball park getting wet for a few hours and then the game was finally called and there were no fireworks. Sam was pretty disappointed but we told him we would take him back. The Sounds do fireworks every weekend so we will probably go back in a few weeks. We have a pretty busy week. Tomorrow night we are having Chloe's birthday party. I cannot believe that my baby will be two on Wednesday! I have to take her for her two year check-up Wednesday morning and then Thursday thru Saturday Jeremy and I are taking some teens on a camping trip. I really like the IDEA of camping but I have actually never been so I am hoping that I actually LIKE to camp. We will be sleeping in tents but there is access to a bathroom and showers. Well I better get going. I am on my way to Wal-Mart to get stuff for the party tomorrow. I will try to post pictures from the party on Wednesday but no promises. The cable people are coming back tomorrow and we are hoping to get back on line but not sure what will happen.





No comments: