Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We are having a pretty good week. I am finally feeling back to 100% and so far nobody else has been feeling bad. We did have a little issue on Monday when I found Sam's pet fish dead in the fish bowl. Sam was a little upset but we told him we would get him a new one after school starts. On the subject of school, we went today and got his supplies for school and I only teared up once so I thought I did pretty good. He was holding his lunch box and it just made him look so big. He really is excited about going to Kindergarten and I am happy for all the new experiences that he is going to have next year, but I really am going to miss the little guy. He has been so funny lately. A few weeks ago he started to pretend that he has a girlfriend named Jesse. He does not even know anyone by the name of Jesse. He pretends to talk to her on the phone. In the beginning when he described her he said she had gray skin, blue hair, and she was wearing a red shirt and blue pants. Yesterday Jeremy was talking about someone he needed to call and her name was Jesse. Sam came in the room and said, "Dad, are you talking about my girl Jesse?" I then asked him a few more questions about this girlfriend he had. He said she was 10 years old and when I asked him where he met her he said he met her in Korea. He then said, "She came home on a different airplane than me." It was so cute.
Anyway, the kids are taking a nap and I am still trying to get the house back in order so I better get some work done while I have a few minutes. We do not have a whole lot planned for the week. Jeremy will be working in his room at school tomorrow and we are going to try and make up the Sounds game that was rained out. Well here are a few pictures of the girls from today.



No comments: