Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can you believe that I am posting two days in a row?? Well I know that many of you have been praying for us and our decision about Sam's school so I wanted to share something that happened today. I went on my lunch break to the elementary school to register Sam at his new school. I was pretty anxious and was really seeking God's peace about this decision. I was at the counter filling out some papers when I heard someone come into the office and call my name. I turned around and there was a lady that I have known for many years standing there. She teaches music at the school and was so excited that Samuel would be going to their school and that she would have him in class. As we stood talking I felt the peace of God come over me and I knew that this was the right decision. It was nice to know someone that teaches at the school who will be looking out for Sam. I am sure once school starts I will realize that I know a lot of people that are connected with the school and I am excited about being more apart of our community. It is also wonderful to know that all three of my children will be close by me all day. I feel like I barely see Sam during the week since they get home so late and he is usually sound asleep when they do get home, so I am excited to be able to spend more time with him. I just see God's Hands and timing in the situations that have been taking place in our lives the past few weeks. It has been a rough year for my extended family and though I have not forgotten how good God is, the recent events have been a reminder of just how good He is to us. Well I have posted a few pictures. We got Sam's school pictures last week and he is such a handsome fella.

Sam's Kindergarten Picture

Christmas Program at church
Pigtails for Chloe