Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday, December 06, 2009

WOW it has been a busy week. I have tried to post these pictures the past few days but they would not post. I will try to give a quick recap of the week. Wednesday morning the girls and I started our new adventure at my new job. The girls did pretty good going to their new class. Chloe was a little hesitant do I stayed with her for a few minutes while she got used to the room. They brought me to my classroom and it was a little overwhelming. The class was pretty much a big mess. All the bulletin boards needed to be switched and the room needed a good cleaning. So I spent most of the morning getting the class room together. It turns out that I only have two boys in the KIndergarten class. I only had them for about an hour on Wednesday. I stayed until about 2:00 finishing up the room. Thursday I taught at PVCS and had another great day. I loved teaching at that school but I needed something more consistent. Friday I went back to the new job and had the boys all morning. I think I am going to like working there but it is still a little overwhelming. I am hoping the girls continue to do well. Yesterday we took the kids to Chic-Fil-A for lunch and then we did a little Christmas shopping. This morning was church and I am about to take Sam to play practice. My parents are coming in tonight and staying for a few days so I am also getting ready for their arrival. Well here are a few pictures of the kids from last weekend.
Funny story: Last night it got REALLY cold here so I put our dog cage outside on the deck and put a bunch of old blankets and towels in the cage and on top of the cage to give the cats some shelter from the cold. This morning both cats were in the cage snuggling up with each other and Sam looks out the door and says, "Look at the cats mom. Are they trying to get some kittens?" He is so funny.


No comments: