Monday, December 21, 2009

Pictures with Santa

OK so I have 3G coverage tonight so I thought I would go ahead and post the pictures with Santa. This man in our church plays Santa all the time at Christmas and he is pretty amazing. He almost makes me believe there is a Santa Claus:) Those of you that know Jeremy know that he is a pretty straight talker and that also applies to Samuel and the issue of Santa being real or not. Our take on the Santa issue is that we tell our kids that he is not a real person but it is OK to have fun and pretend that there is a Santa but I do not think Sam believes Jeremy when he tells him Santa is not real. So last night we left right behind "Santa" and Sam saw him going into the church. 'Santa" took off his hat and Sam said, "mom, why did Santa just take off his hat? I am starting to think that he is not really Santa or maybe Santa actually dresses up like a man." He then was convinced that he saw Santa's sleigh parked on the roof of the church. His imagination is amazing and whether people think the whole Santa thing is good or bad I love seeing the twinkle in my little boy's eyes.


No comments: