Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday, October 29, 2009

We are having a pretty good week. Monday and Tuesday the girls and I stayed home. I was going to get out Tuesday but it was rainy all day. We were out of almost everything and I was running serious low on diapers for Chloe. I was able to dig around the closet and find some diapers so I decided to wait and go to the store on Wednesday. Well I got a call Tuesday evening and was asked to sub 4th grade on Wednesday. So the girls and I got out today and went to the store. Emma went to school with me yesterday and Chloe went to Gran and Papa's house. I was kind of nervous about teaching 4th grade but it went great. It was weird because some of the kids in the 4th grade class were the same kids that I taught in Kindergarten. It was nice to see them and see how much they have grown. It was a nice day and it really makes me want to get back into teaching. Last night we went to church for the final night of revival and then came home and got the kids to bed. As I said the girls and I went to the store this morning and I have to take Molly back to the vet when Jeremy gets home. We had her spayed last week and so I have to take her back and get the stitches removed. I was not going to take her with the girls so I will be heading back to Clarksville later. Tomorrow Sam has a half day of school for Parent/Teacher Conference so I will be meeting with his teacher soon after I pick him up. I am not worried about his progress because I know he is doing good but I still am going to meet with her. The girls and going to stay at Gran and Papa's house while I am there and then Sam and I are going to go out to lunch. Well I only took one picture this week. We were in our pj's most of the week so the camera did not come out. I did get this picture of Emma with her new favorite stuffed animal. My mom got her this elephant last summer from Build-A-Bear but she has not played with it until she found it in her closet the other day. Now she has her blanket and elephant in her arms most of the day.





No comments: