Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday, October 17, 2009



There is not much going on today but I thought I would post since it will probably be a few days before I post again. Sam was out of school yesterday. Jeremy had to to go because it was a teacher planning day. It was cold and rainy yesterday so the kids and I stayed in all day and just lounged around. We played games and Sam played with his cars and trains. After Jeremy got home Sam and I made a quick trip to the store. This morning Jeremy and Emma went to run some errands so I am trying to get a few things done around the house. Chloe is sleeping right now and I am getting the house cleaned up and packing. We are leaving on Monday to go to my parent's house in Illinois. We are staying until Friday. The kids are so excited and I made the mistake of telling Emma last week that we were going to Grandma's house. She asks me about 5 times a day if we are leaving to go to Grandma's house. This morning that question was the first thing out of her mouth. I told her two more days so now she keeps saying "Two more days". Other then Jeremy and Emma getting out I think we are staying in today. It is really cold outside today. I hope we are not skipping Fall this year. Tomorrow is Jeremy's 30th birthday so we are having lunch at his parent's house tomorrow. His trip to St. Louis was his birthday present from me so we are not doing anything else in particular for his birthday. Well here are a few pictures from this morning. Emma is sporting her new jacket and Sam just wanted me to take his picture. I will try to post some while we are in Illinois. We are going to the Children's Museum in Chicago on Tuesday or Thursday so I will try to get some of those posted. Have a great weekend!

No comments: