Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well our plans got changed for yesterday. Tuesday when Sam was picked up from school we were told that his field trip to the pumpkin patch was cancelled. The pumpkin farm actually cancelled the trip because they were calling for 100% chance of rain for Wednesday. Sam was so sad and it of course made me sad. Jeremy was still feeling horrible Tuesday night and he decided that he was going to stay home Wednesday. So I decided that I was going to keep Sam home and spend the day with him. I already had a babysitter for the girls so I took the girls to a friend's house and Sam and I went on a date. We went to McDonalds to eat lunch and then he played on the playground. We then went to Pet Smart just to walk around and Sam LOVED that store. We were in there a long time looking at the fish, birds, guinea pigs, and cats. I thought that they had puppies there but they did not. After the pet store we went to Toys R Us and once again walked around. He was able to get a small toy because he got a gift certificate for his birthday from there. We then went to Target and then got the girls and came home. It was such a wonderful day with my little guy and I am glad that I decided to keep him home especially since it did not rain a drop until late last night. Today is picture day at school and Sam was so excited about it when he woke up this morning. I had to get his picture before he left this morning. Today is also his last day for a while so he is ready for a long break. Well I better get going. I need to get my house cleaned up.


No comments: