Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday, October 26, 2009

We are home and trying to settle back into the routine of things. We got back Friday night and then spent the day Saturday cleaning and getting all the laundry done. We are starting Life Groups at our church so we were having our first meeting Saturday night at our house. I had to get Molly from the vet Saturday morning and then came home and cleaned like a crazy lady. Yesterday was church and then Jeremy spent the day working on some school work. The kids and I came home and rested and then headed back out for choir practice and church. We are having revival this week and I am hoping to go each night but I need to see how Sam is after he gets home from school. It was back to school for the boys today and Sam was a bear this morning trying to get him up and out the door. The girls and I have just stayed home today and relaxed a little. Well here are some pictures from yesterday.




No comments: