Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday, June 3, 2010

It is hard to believe that 10 years ago today Jeremy and I were married. Where did the past 10 years go? I was thinking this morning that in another 10 years Sam will almost be 16 and I will have two 13 year olds. HOw scary is that?! I was also thinking about all the things that have gone on the past ten years. We have lived in 6 different houses and two states. Our marriage has survived infertility problems and cancer. We have said good-bye and three Grandparents and two very dear friends. We welcomed three beautiful children in our hearts in a period of three years. We have experienced great joy and great sorrow together. I am very thankful that the Lord has given me a wonderful husband and I am looking forward to what is waiting for us over the next ten years!




No comments: