Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday, June 24, 2010

There have been several reasons I have not posted since last week but the bottom line is that we have been super busy. Jeremy and I had a great time in Chicago. We spent a day at Lincoln Park Zoo and then went to a Chicago Cubs game, We thought the game was going to get rained out but it started almost two hours late. We ended up leaving the game in the 7th inning because it was already 11:00 at night and we had an hour and half drive back to my parents house. We headed home on Wednesday. On Friday I took Emma to the Ear, Nose, Throat doctor to look at her ears. They did a hearing test on her and it came back that she is hearing just fine but there is fluid on both ear drums. We made an appointment to get tubes in both ears on July 12th. After the doctor we came home and got the rest of the family and headed out to see Toy Story 3 in 3D. It was just a great movie! I have to admit that I was crying at the end! The kids also loved it and did a great job watching the movie. It was Chloe's first movie experience and I was not sure how she would do with the dark and the glasses. Sunday for Father's Day we had all of Jeremy's family over to our house for lunch. On Tuesday I did the GO10 Walk and I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was for me to walk 10 miles. Well, maybe easy is not quite the right word, but I thought I would have a hard time finishing. I was hot and I have two blisters on my one foot, but when I finished I felt pretty good. Well, that is what has been going on in the Riggs' household. I am taking the kids to meet my parents on Saturday. We are taking four girls from the youth group to Student Life at the Beach on MOnday so the kids are staying with Grandma and Grandpa next week. I am having the worst luck getting pictures to post so I will try again later.

No comments: