Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday, July 8, 2010 Happy Birthday Chloe!

Today my sweet baby turned 3 years old. It seemed like for so long I had these three little babies and now they are all becoming so independent and are just growing up so fast. Chloe is almost completely potty trained and she is becoming her own little person. She is our smily little sweetheart and we are so thankful that she is in our family. She had a fun day at 123 Jump and lots of cake and presents. I think Sam and Emma were more excited that today was Chloe's birthday than Chloe.
Well we are finally heading home tomorrow. Our family should all be back together tomorrow night. The kids have had a great time of being with Grandma and Grandpa. They have gone fishing several times and went to a fun children's museum. They are coming home with so much more then I brought with them to Grandma's house and it will probably takes weeks to get them back to our house rules, but I am glad they had the chance to spend some time together.
Well before I get going I have a funny story about Sam. In June when we were at the beach I was holding our 4 month old nephew and Sam was talking to the baby and making him smile. Sam then turned to me and whispered 'Mom, I think we need another baby." Well, last night I was holding a little baby at my parents church and Sam came over to me and whispered again, "Mom, I think it is time we got another baby." We all had a good laugh. Well last night while Sam was praying before bed he asked God to bring him a baby brother. After he go done praying he said "Mom, I am going to pray that every night!" We laid there for a few minutes and Sam said "Mom, I sure hope Jesus answers my prayer for a baby brother." I guess we will all have to see what happens.





No comments: